ij.stárt.cánon | Cánon ij setup | ij start Cánon setup
ij.stárt.cánon are also known as multi-functionality printers. That is because they can print, copy, scan, and fax on a single device. Due to this, the printing speed has increased up to 15 prints per minute, which is time-saving. If you are new to Cánon, then go to ij.stárt.cánon link.
Where to find Cánon registration id?
About the Printer Registration ID Important. You need a Printer registration ID to create an account for Cánon. Select your model and print the Printer registration ID by following the displayed instructions. You cannot print the Printer registration ID on some models.
Set up a Cánon inkjet printer – http //ij.stárt.cánon
Follow the most used and easy steps to begin setting up your Cánon ij printer; see below instructions;
- At first, open your systems such as your PC or laptop.
- Secondly, associate your Cánon inkjet printer to the system through wired or wireless (If you consist of a wireless Cánon printer).
- Third, launch an internet browser (default or any other) to run the ij.stárt.cánon website.
- Fourth, enter https //ij.stárt.cánon on the system browser address search bar and tap enter.
- Now, wait for the Cánon printer official website to open where you can see different steps.
- Click the “Configure icon” and wait until you see a new window asking you to provide a model number.
- Eventually, enter your Cánon model number, press the Enter key, and install the Cánon ij setup from ij.stárt.cánon site.
Easy steps to Unbox a Cánon Printer
- Take out the printer from the sealed box with all its key components i.e. cables, cartridges, etc.
- The next thing to do is, remove the polystyrene packaging wraps with the orange tapes along with the plastic covering from the printer.
- The first thing for hardware setup is to find out the power socket on the printer. As mentioned in Cánon Ij Setup guide, plug the power cable to the wall socket and then to the printer’s port.
- After that, switch the printer on by pressing the power button. And you will find the printer’s display light on.
- For inserting the ink tanks, remove the cartridges outlet seal and the plastic covers covering it.
- The printhead carriage will adjust itself once you open the top cover of the printer. Put all the cartridges and put them into their correct slots.
- After putting the cartridges into the slots, close the printer top cover and suddenly you will observe that the printer will start making noise. This is the indication that ink cartridge installation is successfully done.
- After then, open the flap of the printer and then pull out the input tray and then, put some pages into the paper tray.
- Put the paper tray back to its place properly.
- This finally finishes the configuration of your Cánon Printer via ij.stárt.cánon.
Easy Steps to Download and Install ij.stárt.cánon printer driver or software for Pc:
- Open the browser on your pc.
- Then enter the link ij.stárt.cánon in the search engine of the browser and search.
- Then the Cánon page will appear.
- There click on the Setup option.
- Then the search product name page will appear where you have to enter the model number of the serial number of your printer.
- There you will see an empty box.
- Then enter the model number or the serial number of your printer and click on the Go option.
- Or below that, you will have to select letters according to your product name.
- And then, the driver for that model number will appear on the next page.
- There you will see the Download option.
- Then click on it.
- Then the downloading of the driver will begin.
- Downloading of the driver setup will be in the download folder.
- After that, double-click on the setup.
- Then after click on the Run option.
- Then click on the Yes option.
- Then agree with the license and agreement.
- That’s it, and the driver will take some time to install the ij.stárt.cánon driver.
Easy Steps to Wireless set up ij.stárt.cánon
- Press and hold the Direct button on the printer.
- Make sure the network icon Network status icon flash.
- Run the ij.stárt.cánon setup file and click Start Setup.
- Read the network security notice and click Next.
- Read the license agreement. Select Yes to continue. If you click No, the installation will not continue.
- Select Agree to the information request.
- Select Yes to confirm the connection method.
- Depending on your network setup, the following screens may appear. Be sure to select an SSID (network) in the dropdown list running on the 2.4Ghz frequency. If not sure, check with your router's documentation. After selecting the SSID, enter the password in the next screen.
- Connection is completed, click Next.
- If you wish to download and install any additional software, click Continue online.
- For that, click on the Start option on the driver.
- Then Printer will print a page.
- After that, click on the Next option.
- Then you will see the Setup complete page.
- There click on the Next option.
- Then installation of software for printer setup will begin.
- That’s it you are ready to give a printout from the Printer using the windows device.